12826847

I am currently awaiting trial in crown court and have

I am currently awaiting trial in crown court and have spent some considerable money investing in experts( phycholists) as well as lawyers.
My question is as I am now borrowing money off my father(as mine is all gone and have no assets left)if the unthinkable happened and I were to loose.Would my father be liable for costs?.how do the courts go about getting costs as I will have nothing left
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the charge please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Historical abuse
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Although the fact finders do not believe the story and has done an in depth report(2 phycologist said)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have used 2 top phycologist
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Any costs order if you lost would be against you. The Court cannot pass it onto others.However, if you were to lose then a custodial sentence would be likely to costs would be unrealistic.I really don't think it will come to a costs order.The legal aid board should pay for this anyway.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not got legal aid.i am paying my lawyer and phycologist
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You could face Crown's costs if you lost but it wouldn't be realistic given the sentence.