75100385

I have today received a court summons seeking to enforce a

Customer Question

I have today received a court summons seeking to enforce a charging order from 2009 in respect to a failed limited company i was the director of in 2008. The company issuing the summons is DWF representing Lloyds Bank, the out standing amount I owe Lloyds is £29k.
My financial affairs have been in debt management since 2008, there are other charging orders in place and there is still mortgage outstanding. We have always paid our creditors every month under the debt management arrangements, until Lloyds stopped excepting payments in 2014. Lloyds valuation of my home is £100k though I expect that is high as the property is of PRC construction & therefore un- mortgageable.I am 66 yoa.my wife is 59yoa we have lived he have lived here for over 30 years. My questions the court likely to make us homeless as we are quite prepared to continue the monthly payments to Lloyds?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Is this an order for sale on an existing charge please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes there is a charging order in place since 2009, and Lloyds Bank had been part of a debt management plan servicing their debt, last year DWF Solicitors refused to continue the plan & have now gone back to Bristol high court (Chancery Div.) seeking to force the sale of my home.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01489 603303
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It says you wont accept an unavailable number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Alex my mobile is ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - calling now.Alex