Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have filed and been refused ,i have been sepperated

Customer Question

i have filed for divorce and been refused ,i have been sepperated almost 50years but can't prove it i don't have the documents.it as taken me 2years to do this i am dislecsic and suffer from copd. and i need to do this before i die.what can i do.?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Under what fact did you apply for the divorce? What has the court stated is the reason for the refusal?
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience: Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have stated that because i do not have proof of the sepperation date it was almost 50 years ago that is like a lifetime.i just need to know what do i do now ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are just saying what i have told you this is not a answer are you telling me i have payed £38.00 for nothing??
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** i have been a family lawyer for more than 30 years.What did the court say when they refused the application.Has your ex objected to the divorce?