Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have filed and been refused ,i have been sepperated

i have filed for divorce and been refused ,i have been sepperated almost 50years but can't prove it i don't have the documents.it as taken me 2years to do this i am dislecsic and suffer from copd. and i need to do this before i die.what can i do.?
Hi, thank you for your question. Under what fact did you apply for the divorce? What has the court stated is the reason for the refusal?
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience: Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have stated that because i do not have proof of the sepperation date it was almost 50 years ago that is like a lifetime.i just need to know what do i do now ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are just saying what i have told you this is not a answer are you telling me i have payed £38.00 for nothing??
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** i have been a family lawyer for more than 30 years.What did the court say when they refused the application.Has your ex objected to the divorce?