75100385

My neighbour is using their house purposes and

My neighbour is using their house for business purposes and parking business van outside my house although deeds say cannot be used for business. What can I do?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know whether you have complained to the Council yet ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just reached the point where I'm fed up with looking out my window at a tatty van which doesn't move sometimes for many days. They have another 3 vehicles, 2 cars and another van which is used to store musical instruments etc as the husband is in a group which also park outside my house.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. You should complain to the Council because it could be an offence under the clean neighbourhoods and environment act 2005. He can't run a business on a road etc. In any event he would be planning permission to run a business from home.So you should complain to the Council, they can investigate or prosecute where necessary.You could seek an injunction but clearly there is a cost to that.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will the council disclose my name to the neighbour?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No. That would be confidential
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Does that clarify for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you for your advice.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No problem. Please remember to rate my answer before you go, so that the site credits me for the time spent with you. Thanks