Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

If a will has been made but no longer required what do you

If a will has been made but no longer required what do you do to get rid of it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Dear Grant, there are several methods of revoking a will. For instance, your father can simply destroy the original will and that revokes it. Alternatively, he can make a new will and include it in a clause which revokes the existing will. Again that will revoke the will. Ultimately, a will is only valid so long as it is not revoked. Alternatively, your father can simply add a codicil to the existing will revoking it. All are valid methods of revoking the will.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the Answer your Expert receives no payment for answering your Question.