75100385

I am currently making a personal injury claim with a firm of

Customer Question

I am currently making a personal injury claim with a firm of no win, no fee solicitors - my problem is, I instructed them in July 2015 (the time of the accident) and after an initial assessment my file was passed to a senior partner to action -however since then I have only had one conversation with him in December 2015, (after much pestering on my part) to find out what is happening, nothing since. I have left voicemails and sent emails but have had no response. I do appreciate how this works and that time is money, but feel I need now to take some further action. Must I just wait? Should I complain to a senior person in the firm or to an Ombudsman? can I take the case away? Your advice would be very much appreciated.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have they said why it has taken so long? Have you written and complained to the managing partner please?