75100385

Mr ***** ***** Panasonic Technicks Showrooms 7 Ashton

Mr ***** *****
Panasonic Technicks Showrooms
7 Ashton Lane, Sale, Cheshire
M33 6W7
Was instrumental of extracting money from me and did not deliver to goods and services I paid for.
Over the telephone with Panasonic Technics Show Rooms in Manchester [PTSRM] we arranged the delivery on 26 August 2015 of my repaired Technics Amplifier. I took time off from work but the delivery did not materialize. I have called [PTSRM] office(###) ###-####on the 26th August and since that day countless times and left several messages. Further more I have sent[PTSRM] e-mails complaining about a wasted day awaiting for the delivery and to arrange a date for an other delivery. No reply.
On 26 May 2015 [PTSRM] has withdrawn £85 [I think for delivery & inspection of the amplifier]
On 15 July 2015 [PTSRM] withdrawn £285.57 [parts and workmanship]
On 30 July 2015 [PTSRM]have withdrawn £44.99 [for a circuit breaker I had requested]
Total for services and goods £415.56
[PTSRM] have taken my money, my Technicks amplifier and have not delivered as [PTSRM] had contracted to my home address the repaired Amplifier and the circuit breaker,
I have sent e-mails, and made countless telephone callas but they have not responded. I am contacted Panasonic regarding ‘Panasonic Technicks Showrooms, 7 Ashton Lane, Sale, Cheshire ‘ unacceptable behavior. They replied that [PTSRM] were not part of their organisation and I was probably a victim of a fraudulent organisation. I am now contacting you for advice to protect my interests in dealings with [PTSRM].
Mehmet Berker
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mehmet my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I assume you want a refund?Just to be clear it was from your bank rather than credit card you paid with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid with my debit card.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** a consumer protection agency in the UK which I can complain to about this fraudulent organisation.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Trading Standards: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you bye.Mehmet Berker
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer 3,4 or 5 stars before you go today so that the site credits me for the time spent with you. Thank you.