75100385

I had solar panels installed on my roof by a company of Solar

Customer Question

I had solar panels installed on my roof by a company of Solar Solutions in 2011, I was advised that they had gone into liquidation and a other person then advised me that he had purchased the panels from the liquidator, and he requested me to give him the meter readings twice a year which I have been doing, however he has not complied with the original contract by not paying me the 10percent feed in tariff and also he has not been insuring the system which I am very concerned about. I have advised him about this on two occasions and also now requested that either I purchase the system from him, or he pays and removes it from my property, could you please advise how my best approach is to this problem, I originally signed up for twenty years with the company that went into receiver ship nearly three years ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I assume your roof was leased? Did the lease say it could be assigned?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my telephone number is ***** 277777
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - I am just in Court can I call around lunch time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes that would be fine. ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the panels i believe were leased to we by Solar Solutions and there is a Assignment that states they may transfer all or any of its rights and obligations under this agreement to another organisation, but how can this be valid if the company has gone dissolved.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex