12826847

I have a property in Tenerife. Over email, i agreed a price

Customer Question

I have a property in Tenerife. Over email, i agreed a price and told the individual it was his. No deposit was paid.
I then had a higher offer and told individual no. 1 that i was now selling it to someone else. He is claiming that he has spent significant money (transfering money, flights etc) and that i have to stand by the first email.
Would the email be considered a contract?
Simon
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Simon my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Was the sale being dealt with by UK or Spanish Solicitors please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Spanish solicitorEvents have overtaken and I no longer need the response. I know I said low urgency but not been impressed with the speed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please read my comments above. Events have overtaken and I no longer need the advice. I know I said low urgency but the speed has been unacceptable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i claim that i am unhappy with this service and wish not to pay for it?