Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My grandkids were in care and i got 2 see them every month

Customer Question

my grandkids were in care and i got 2 see them every month but on friday was the last of the court and they were put back into care what can i do 2 be able 2 see my grankids
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Have you seen the final care plan? This should state contact arrangements between the children and family. If you were enjoying contact previously, the local authority should have made provision for this to continue in some form unless there are concerns.Have you spoken to the social worker about this?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.