12826847

RENTAL PROPERTY........ I took on a 3-bd rental property on

Customer Question

RENTAL PROPERTY........ I took on a 3-bd rental property on the understanding it was a long-let on 8th April 2015... I paid 24k for a year's rent and it was due to be renewed in April... The Landlord gave me two months notice to quit the property as he was made redundant in Amsterdam and needs to come back to the uk.... MY PROBLEM::: I have viewed quite a few places but none where I want to reside nor conveniently located... I have been offered a 4-bedroom property BUT it will not be available until mid-June... my 2-month are up in the 3rd week of May.... if my landlord disagrees with my moving in June is there anything I can do?? I am 71 years of age and have to go through the whole finance of removals etc., again..
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Why didnt you sign a 2 year contract please?Alex