How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswerKM Your Own Question
JustAnswerKM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 42
Experience:  Court of Protection, civil litigation, divorce and inheritance
Type Your Law Question Here...
JustAnswerKM is online now

Is it possible to file without the other partybecoming

Resolved Question:

Is it possible to file for divorce without the other partybecoming aware of my address.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JustAnswerKM replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Thank you for your message.In response to your question, you will need a correspondence address for the Respondent and the Court to contact you so I would suggest noting an address (obtain permission from the occupant) perhaps your workplace or to a friend or relative. You can rent a mailbox at a commercial premise but check with them as you may have to sign up to a contract term. Please note that my answer is only applicable to Divorce petition proceedings. If you are applying for a financial order (settlement for your finances), you will need to provide all personal information including your home address. I hope the above helps. Best of luck, Kind regards Krystel*Please rate my answer so I can be credited for it.
JustAnswerKM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  JustAnswerKM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your rating