75100385

The water supply to my flat was turned off by environmental

Customer Question

The water supply to my flat was turned off by environmental health officers (without any law enforcement agents) as being the suspected cause of water ingress to a commercial property on the ground floor on Friday. I am a tenant on the first floor of a nine storey modern development. EHO said it was for a couple of hours to assess situation and they would advise. They did not. The owner of the affected property called at my door that evening to say that the flow had reduced and therefore it was this flat, however at 11pm further eho visited to say that the problem had returned and could they check that the water was still off. They were satisfied that it was. Today no response from anyone as to how to progress. I am aware that it is my landlords issue and she has been more than responsive over this but likewise can't get any answers. What is the legal situation?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Is your property a private dwelling please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes the property is a private dwelling.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will give you a call shortly.Alex