75100385

I had a verbal agreement via the phone wall to be built

I had a verbal agreement via the phone for a wall to be built costing £3,2oo. I had nothing in writing and as during the course of the work I began to realise I was being charged far too much I asked for a breakdown to see where the money was going. I paid cash £2200 and the guy said I had accepted the quote and he didn't have to do this breakdown and if I didn't pay the rest he would go to the small claims court. Is it too much to expect a breakdown or to know how he arrived at the price for the job Thankyou for any help
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know whether you have had alternative quotes? Just to confirm you accept you agreed £3,200?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
o1527 545686
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex