12826847

I did originally contact you the other day but did not

Customer Question

I did originally contact you the other day but did not progress at that time. I want to take legal action against Ryanair as they are refusing to pay compensation that has already been agreed by the company. Can you undertake to do this for me?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but we don't take legal action on behalf of people. This is a question and answer site. I can give you general information about your circumstances but cannot sue on your behalf.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response but in the circumstances your company will not be any help. Thank you again but I must therefore withdraw my membership with you. I trust you will arrange for all my payments to be returned.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem. All the best.