29905560

Can I apply costs preparation order at the end of a preliminary

Can I apply for a costs preparation order at the end of a preliminary hearing at the ET. I am unrepresented and have not prepared a schedule of costs yet. The preliminary hearing is whether the acts are time barred
Thank you for your assistance.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
A preparation time order can be applied for at any time during the proceedings and up to 28 days after the final judgment has been sent to the parties. However, the employment judge may decide to defer making such an order until a later stage of the proceedings. So yes, you can apply for it at the end of the preliminary hearing but the ET decides whether to issue it now or wait until later. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.