75100385

I have money tied up in a Chinese company called China Steel

Customer Question

I have money tied up in a Chinese company called China Steel & Construction .The deal was the subject of a scam which has been taken up by the Peoples Court in China who have frozen the accounts of the miscreants involved and are starting to pay out both share proceeds and compensation .It seems that despite the fact that no legal proceedings have been neccessary payments are being made to through the peoples Court
It is likely that some sort of legal presence is neccessary to facilitate my individual claim
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please continue to search for a suitable lawyer to help me
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thats OK
Expert:  Ash replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Did you pay the £ direct to China or through the UK/USA etc?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The Peoples Court is holding millions of dollars which were fraudiently taken in a share purchase for China steel& construction .The Court has agreed an out of court settlement and payment and compensation payments to other shareholders has begun I need a lawyer to register my claim for about £ 50,000 with the Court . Most of the share purchase money was transferred via Hong Kong & Singapore banks between 2009 and 2010
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you have not answered any of my queries yet ,despite explaining what i need in terms of a lawyer to register my claim with the Chinese Authorities for repayment
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
I called you, we spoke about this?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am sorry but I have not had any conversations with you either by email or on the telephone
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
When would be good to call?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am away now until Friday , but we could talk on FrIday afternoon
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Ok - you may just need to come on here and remind me
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is now nearly a month since my initial enquiry to you .You took £47 from my card on the 22nd of March but so far apart from some nice messages no action on my case appears to have transpired ,at least non that has been reported to me .
I need some immediate urgent action from you, but if as it seems likley this is a case which is beyond your capabilty/ expertise I would that you return my money immediatly !!!!!!!
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
When would be good to call you? Can I have your number.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have given you my number at least twice so far .I will out for the rest of the day but i am in tommorow
Expert:  Ash replied 8 months ago.
Calling now. Alex