29905560

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** get the letter from

Customer Question

Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** get the letter from the company name-GOLDEN EYE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED.This is all about copyright infringement-Idont even now what that mean because im from forein country.Ido need to respond for this letter,how serious is that and what will you recomend.HELP MY PLEASE
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What have you allegedly done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they claim that I did downloud one of the files which they have copyright-it was a porn film downloud on DECEMBER 2014-BUT I dont even remember to downloud this file .Anything im getting from internet I dont keep and I dont shere with anyone.Sorry by my writing am foren person and is not so easy to write about it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How I should suppouse to respond for this company.They prefer a email.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what I should write to them ,how apoligise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could You give me any advise please.What to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get any answer,all that seems pointless to me.Why you cant give me any help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I .cant find any respond from you.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am still here, I have not yet provided a response as I am still getting it ready
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did check my email box, but there is no any answers to my quastion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO ANSWERS TO MY QUESTION
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I have not provided one yet, which is why you have not received anything yet
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
This company is well known for sending such letters, which are known as ‘speculative invoicing’, which means that they presume you have breached copyright but cannot quite prove t and will invoice you for the damages anyway hoping you will pay. Often this does not lead very far and if you refuse to pay or ignore them they would not go any further apart from perhaps send more letters. But they are very unlikely to take you to court and that is the only way they can force you to pay. So you have a couple of options – you can ignore them and any subsequent correspondence and hope that eventually they will give up and go away. You can write to them and deny any infringement and ask them not to contact you again. Or there is a law firm which deals with such letters on your behalf and for a fixed fee you can engage them and they will reply to Goldeneye for you, use the specific law to state why you are innocent and this should get Goldeneye off your back and stop them contacting you further again. I think they charge around £90 for this service and for that you can more or less be certain that the matter will be dealt with once and for all and you will not be bothered by them again. This is your basic legal position. I have more detailed advice for you in terms of the details of the firm which provides the fixed fee service which you can use to formally reply to the company, which I wish to discuss so please take a second to leave a positive rating for the service so far (by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars) and I can continue with that and answer any further questions you may have. Don’t worry, there I no extra cost and leaving a rating will not close the question and we can continue this discussion. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could You sugest any firm which can write the letter on my behalf.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. First of all you may just wish to ignore them - they will continue sending you letters but eventually thry give up. See here: http://www.lawdit.co.uk/reading-room/golden-eye-porn-copyright Lawdit is the same firm which can act for you to deal with GoldenEye - have a look at what they offer here: http://www.lawdit.co.uk/uploads/documents/Helping%20you%20fight%20against%20false%20claims%20of%20copyright%20(1).pdf So you can contact them for further help if needed but as mentioned you can just try to ignore them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I get this letter I cant focus on everyday tasks,anyway Iwould like to thank you for your help.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome, all the best!