75100385

I have a county court Fast Track action at disclosure stage.

I have a county court Fast Track action at disclosure stage. The defendant has made a counterclaim (disputed). We have just exchanged schedule of losses our instructions/directions from the court state . Direction 5) c "Any element of a schedule not challenged by way of counter-schedule shall be deemed admitted"Do I need to supply a counter -schedule to his counter -schedule. If so is there a prescribed format?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes you need to produce a counter schedule. You just follow the same format as the schedule of loss, and just say whether you agree or disagree that head of loss.
If you disagree the head of loss you need to say why and out forward a counter figure if appropriate
Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,The Schedule of Loss was in no particular format only a headed schedule with a list of items and loss claimed. Is there a time limit on the response the directions are silent on this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
The Court usually sets out when the schedule of loss needs to be updated by. You generally have 1-2 weeks to file a counter schedule.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, Yes this is fine. Thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for time spent with you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thank you in advance. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/