12826847

There, I have been fighting a case against TUI Travel company

Customer Question

Hi there,
I have been fighting a case against TUI Travel company for nearly 2 years. Arbitration was partly awarded too me. I had already paid the arbitration fee of £150. After the award was made too me, the independent arbitrator awarded my registration fee to the respondent. I am not at all happy with the outcome of this or the final decision made by the arbitrator . It will cost me a further £350 to appeal against the decision. What if anything can I do next? I still feel that the wrong decision was made by the arbitrator and ABTA and the holiday company.
Yours M.P.Cotton.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What do you see as a fair outcome?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At least to get my arbitration fee back, as I won some of the dispute.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben,
I have got to go now. Could you e-mail me with your reply?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Why was the registration fee awarded to the respondent?