13262538

Clare, may I ask two questions in regards ***** ***** The first relates to filling in. Und

Hi Clare, may I ask two questions in regards ***** ***** The first relates to filling in. Under telephone number it says reference number. Is that the reference number of the original order> And the second is in regards ***** ***** frame. Some of the child maintenance which has not been paid is older than a year.Do I need to ask the court to deal with it by using a special phrase. Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question.You can ignore the reference number - that would be relevant if you were a lawyer!The form does not seem to allow room for asking for leave.A separate D11 could be used - but I would in fact suggest that you wait for the first hearing and make a verbal applicationClare