How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34586
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare, may I ask two questions in regards ***** ***** The first relates to filling in. Und

Resolved Question:

Hi Clare, may I ask two questions in regards ***** ***** The first relates to filling in. Under telephone number it says reference number. Is that the reference number of the original order> And the second is in regards ***** ***** frame. Some of the child maintenance which has not been paid is older than a year.Do I need to ask the court to deal with it by using a special phrase. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question.You can ignore the reference number - that would be relevant if you were a lawyer!The form does not seem to allow room for asking for leave.A separate D11 could be used - but I would in fact suggest that you wait for the first hearing and make a verbal applicationClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you