12826847

Three years ago on my 90th birthday Lee Twigg came to give

Customer Question

Three years ago on my 90th birthday Lee Twigg came to give me an estimate for recovering my garage roof with EPDM (a rubber covering) and the estimate was £2500 for covering an area of 25 meters squared. I thought that was a bit excessive, but Lee said that they had to strip the old roofing felt and chippings before recovering. He also wanted the full £2,50 paying before they start working (which I did). I found out later that the agreement (in small letters) did say that "Payment will become due immediately on the dates of completion of the completion of the cleaning and completion of the work.
The work took just six and a half hours (0800 to 1415hrs). The materials cost approximately £500.
Improvearoof had to rectify the leaks four or five times.
I have already contacted Lee to tell him that I now have three leaks, two of them have just recently appeared
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?