12826847

My husband and I, are trying to agree on the finances. in total

Customer Question

my husband and I, are trying to agree on the finances. in total we have five hundred and fifty thousand in assets, ,my husband as a pension of 15,000 thousand a year, which I believe will increase to 30,000 a year when he reaches fifty five.
we have been together twenty five years, married nineteen.
my husband wages and pension at the moment is 106,000 a year, he clears five thousand a month. my income is 11,000 a year, and I have no pension.
my husband wants to give me 420,000 of our assets, which will include my family home paid for, and another property we rent out, which I will have to get a buy to let mortgage of 120,000, this property will give me extra income of 6,000 a year, if I agree to this, he wants me to not have any off the pension or spousal maintenance, I am fifty one years old and I could get the pension at fifty five at a lesser sum, as I am five years older then my husband it would be better for me to take the pension at sixty.could you advise me if this a fair deal. his pension is 400,000 at the moment, thank you jackie
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. To be able to give you a full answer please confirm:-how lomg you have been married-whether you have any children together, if so their ages and arrangements-what you annual income is-what your reasonable needs are each month (money wise)-what your source of income is currently
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.