12826847

I bought a car son, which is only 18 months old, and

Customer Question

I bought a car for my son, which is only 18 months old, and the insurance company insisted that he had a black box fitted. When the black box installation company attended they caused a problem with the car, they arranged for the car to be recovered to the local Fiat dealership for repair. That was over 4 weeks ago and Fiat do not seem to be able to fix the problem. Could you let me know what my next course of action should be.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have you had a second opinion or is it they simply can't fix the car?