75100385

I have been caught doing 68 in a 40 on the motorway within

I have been caught doing 68 in a 40 on the motorway within a variable speed limit. I have no prior driving points. The incident occurred at 03:25 in the morning. I was under the illusion that the speed limit was 70, hence my speed clocked at 68. I have no recollection of seeing any signs. What type of points/fines/bans am I likely to get?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.The guidelines say you should get 4-6 points or disqualified between 7 and 28 days.As such given your previous driving history you will get a fine, points and Court costs.But given your previous good record I think you would get points.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex