75100385

Good evening, I need your urgent advise please. I made a

Customer Question

Good evening,
I need your urgent advise please.
I made a one month contract with Vodaphone in January 2015 prepaid dongle internet providing 3 Gegs and paid 13 pounds for it. It stopped in February as it was one month.
End of February I got a letter from them saying that I had to pay 560 pounds. When I called the company to inquire about it they said I got the letter by mistake.
A month later they sent another letter that I had to pay > 600 pounds. When I called again they said it was due to outstanding balance as I used 23 Gegs instead of 3 Gegs and I have to pay extra. As they answered before that It was sent by mistake I told them I think this is fraud because they had to inform me if I exceeded the data limit instead of charging me. They said they sent me text messages knowing that this was a dongle thus no way they could have sent text messages.
They used a company called Fredrickson to collect the money and I ended up paying 700 pounds which I completed paying a few months ago.
This is appearing on my credit history as a negative factor. I called Vodaphone many times asking them to clear this from my history as I am a doctor and I don't accept this to go into my records. They montioned that they were going to clear it on many occasions completely from my history.
I'm with Experian the credit company who contacted them to dispute the entry as it's a negative factor and vodaphone replied today that this will appear on my credit history for 6 years.
I want to sue the company because this is completely unacceptable.
I'm a very honest and direct man and don't accept to be a victim of such a miscommunication.
I need your urgent help please.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex
my phone number is *****
Would I expect a call from you?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would you like me to call you? What time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you call me now? I'm available
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I am just on the train, let me just wait until I am off so we don't get cut off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great thank you. Waiting for your call.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I know it's late but is now ok or do you prefer tomorrow morning?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No worries I'm still awake. I prefer now it it's alright with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex are you going to call?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I was just having dinner, are you online?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
1) Customer Relations ManagerVodafone LimitedThe ConnectionNewburyBerkshireRG14 2FN2) www.os-communications.org3) Then Court is using form N1:http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdfTake this to the County Court and a Judge can see whether to remove the default