13262538

My ex is saying she is pregnant ,she has been to the doctors

Customer Question

My ex is saying she is pregnant ,she has been to the doctors can I find out from them
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I am afraid that the doctors cannot and will not speak to you.You have no right to any involvement in the pregnancy - or in deciding if it shoudl progress.Your rights will only begin once the child is born.Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I release all parental rights
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You have none at present.I am afraid that even if you chose not to see the child you will remain financially liable IF you are the biological father
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sorry not to give you better news