75100385

I thought that as the legal age of consent is 16 it was ok

i thought that as the legal age of consent is 16 it was ok to google 16 year old models. i now know that this is incorrect and i may have comitted an offence. what do i do?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Are you currently being investigated for this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no - not at all. it only occurred to me afterwards that i had misunderstood the law on this issue.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - then you dont need to worry. Just make sure you have deleted any images, clear your browser data and delete cookies.It should not then be an issue for you. Just remember dont do it againCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i didnt save any images - just saw them on screen and yes i have cleared my history. If images like this can be "normal" they were - clearly no coercion and the models seemed happy to be posing.
So you feel i do not need to wait for a knock on my door?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No, you will be fine. Just make sure you delete your browsing history etc.I dont think you will get a knock on the door
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thanks - I've learnt my lesson and will not be doing this again
Thank you so much
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No problem. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Have a good bank holiday weekend. Alex