12826847

My name is ***** ***** a problem with my children welfare money..Last year my ch

Hi my name is ***** ***** a problem with my children welfare money..Last year my children working tax and child tax credit have been cut because the benefits office asked me to send them my bank statement and in the statement it has shows that I deposit money in my childs father bank account and for that reason they assume him lives here with me and they cut the money...I dispute that but they told me that it was a final decission and now Im in soooo much debt and everytime i want to talk to them they are sooo rude on the phone with me and now i really dont knw what to do????please rescue me!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was living with my partner and another couple....I fall pregnant and the other partner moved out and so did my boyfriend because they could stand the fighting between me and my boyfriend. I went to their landlord at the time and i took the lease on my name so i was living with my child not from this boyfriend and last year the working tax and child tax people say that my baby father was using my address and i should claim that i live with him and i send them all the document they were asking of me and on my bank statement i shows that i gave money to my baby father(my last child) so they say im in contact with him so they are not paying me the money because i give money to him.But is the money i borrow before he left so he was asking me to give him back, so i did that little by little i could affort..
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So what is your question about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know wether you answer my question as i cannot see what you have said
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes my question is about that because i want to claim my children money back
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You cannot claim money back.you can appeal their decision. If you are successful then you will get three months back payment.But you take the risk that they will prosecute you for fraud if they are saying that you were claiming incorrectly.The issue won't solely be to do with the deposit. There will be other evidence. Bearing in mind there are lots of investigations they can do to check the whereabouts of a person. They don't need to show that you actually lived together. Even just sharing expenses while living apart would be enough. That might be the basis of their position although there is probably more to it than that.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo