12826847

My mother give me a shell 30 years ago as a wedding gift could

Customer Question

My mother give me a shell 30 years ago as a wedding gift could not find the deeds so she left it in her will she passed away 8 years ago and a high court judge told me I have to buy my home back at today's value
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.
Did you live in the house from the date she gave it to you ?Did your mother live there too ?Was the house specifically gifted in the Will to you or has the court simply decided it forms part of her estate without specific reference being made to the property in the Will?Who disputed that you were entitled to the house after your mother's death ?On what grounds did they dispute your entitlement?What reasons did the judge give for the decision made in court?I have to come offline shortly , even JA experts run out of milk, but I will be back on line in a few hours.Best regardsMichael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes i did live in the house when she gave me it. And no my mother didnt live with me there. It was gifted me definately. Judge Beherens disputed the estate but i dont know what grounds as i took ill. If you search on google bleak house romana ross there is an outline on there of the situation.
Thank youI will have a look and come back to youMichael