12826847

On a night out I was accused by my business partner of been

Customer Question

On a night out I was accused by my business partner of been a racist how do I stand we have. A 70 30 split or rather he has 100 shares I have fifty but I can't get past what I was called where do I stand he said he would close the company If I didn't like it feel very insecure at this moment he seems to hold all the cards I feel he should walk away he made the allegations the conversationi was discussing he got very high rate and banging his hand down asking me to explain I refused point blank and said we are done here and why would he want to be associated with a racist I'm not by the way he misunderstood but I didn't like my lively hood been threatened
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you have a shareholder agreement please?