75100385

I rented my flat to someone and he subletted to someone else

Customer Question

I rented my flat to someone and he subletted to someone else who has messed up the flat and caused damages and is not paying rent. I need to know my options in regards ***** ***** getting them out the property as soon as possible.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know if your original tenant is also still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The original tenant does not live there, he rented rooms in the flat out to 3 different individuals, other tenants are still there
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - do you have a number we can chat on?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** waiting for ur call
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call shortly. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any chance i could get that call now as I'll be driving for 3 hrs as soon as i get off the computer.. Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Further to our chat:1) Notice to quit, 14 days2) Seek an order for possession using form N5:http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n005-eng.pdfCourt will list for hearing and decide whether to give possession 3) Court awards possession usually within 14 days4) If they dont leave then you need to instruct bailiffs to evict.You MUST have a Court order to evict and you MUST use bailiffsAlex