13262538

A friend's...

Customer Question

A friends soon to be ex husband has taken some information off her I phone that's is personal messages between her and another man.Can he use this?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my bets to help you but I need some further information firstWhat do the messages relate to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's between me and her we have been seeing each other for several weeks.Shes he's been telling him since August the marriage is over.There is some sexual content and also a cocaine related conversation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry october
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are there children involved?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are you aware that the site charges extra for a phone call?how old are the children?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I'm aware.The children are 8 and 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire he had forwarded pictures of the text message conversation into his friends where do I stand on that?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You ignore it!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thankyou.He is threatening her with social services and all sorts yet I know out taking cocaine on Thursday night.Your thought?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Of course he is - anything to upset herShe stays calm - and simply says she was messing about on the phone if she is asked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I've taken some pictures of the conversation I had with Sophie.Regarding the cocaine thing.These are the pictures of the conversation.Her husband is saying he can destroy her with these and get social services involved.Hes has also said he will go legally as far as he can to make sure I never see the his children.Please help me.
Regard Chris
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
He is simply wrong - the position is just as I said - provided she ensures she takes no more risks all will be well.Unless you have a record of violence or abuse of children he will not be able to stop you seeing the children in he future
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've got a free 7 day phone call trail.Any chance you could ring her to put her mind at rest. *********** Sophie
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I have to check with site admin - I will ask them now!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou very much
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I hope all is now well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning.
I still think she could do with a call if it's not too much trouble.Kind regardsChris.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Any specific time good?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is off today.Regards Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,Just a quick message to say Thankyou for ringing Sophie and giving her the advice she needed.She feels much better after speaking with you.Regards Chris
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire.The husband is now saying he is going to fight for custody of the kids.What does she do?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
She stays calm - of course he is saying that.However if she has been their main carer to date then that is what is most likely to b continued.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm concerned about possible adultery implications.He has a chequered past he had a restraining order against him 10 years ago with a previous partner he went to prison for assaulting a guy.And it's pretty certain he fathered another child whilst with Sophie.Will any of this help her in court?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Adultery is irrelevant to the chidlren issues - but his history of violence WILL cause concern
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,
Hope you are well.Sophie is still having some issues with her soon to be ex husband.He is sending her text quite often a lot of them quite nasty.She is responding obviously but I feel he is quite relentless.He had been warned by the police for harassing her via text.Whats your thoughts please.Regards Chris.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
She must stop responding immediatelyGet a sim that she only uses for issues regarding the children.If he continues to send a stream of messages then she must report him to the Police
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire.
Can you help?Sophie told her husband she was going to introduce me to the kids as her friend.He turned up where she was within 10 minutes gave her some verbal abuse.Dont there where any witnesses to that.The kid where at her friends house.Hes stopped and asked one of her friends if that prick(me)was there.Hes still abusing her via text but she's defending herself.This is not normal behaviour from him.Could she get a restraining order against him?His last partner had to get because of his behaviour.Please help.Regards Chris.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why does she respond to his texts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire.
Sophies husband has found out the kids have met me and gone crazy.Hes told the kids he hates me and they have not to go near me.How do we deal with this.Please help.Sophie is so upset.Regards Chris
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing different that can be done - she needs to ignore his messages and report harassment to the policeShe shoudl speak to the school and see what support is available for the children there