75100385

I've been falsely accused of assault and I have been on bail

Customer Question

I've been falsely accused of assault and I have been on bail conditions since August of last year. During this week my ex-partner has arrived at my address demanding sex. She went on to admit that i had acted in self defence and her son was protecting her misdeeds.
I recorded the conversation before I was arrested for breaching bail.
I'm keen to get this matter over and done with. What is the best way to deal with this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Has a copy of the recording been sent to the Police please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The police that were in a different jurisdiction seized my phone and I did alert them to the conversations however it was in true interests of proving that she had arrived unannounced and unexpected rather than in the purposes of judging the original case. I pleaded not guilty and my trial in the met area is 21/4
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Can you just confirm your telephone number please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now