12826847

My son was wrongly accused of molesting his daughter. Police

Customer Question

My son was wrongly accused of molesting his daughter. Police dropped charges due to lack of evidence. This was some time ago, but there has been no contact with his children since. The police told him that he must not make contact. Can they do this without a court injunction.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It is possible that they have given him a harassment warning.This sounds more like bail conditions of non contact though which would expire when the allegations were formally NFAed.Just go to the family court and get a contact order.This is the usual nonsense that women incite their children to make up to obstruct contact. It will start off in a contact centre under supervision and then in due course he will get proper access. His wife will have to comply and if she does not then he can take her to court for breach and she can tell a judge why she shouldn't be sent to prison. Great fun. Making allegations of abuse won't save her then.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have echoed my exact thoughts on the matter. Thank you so much for clarification.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem.All the best.Please remember to rate my answer.