75100385

Is it possible group/ organisation or individuals can

Customer Question

Is it possible for a group/ organisation or individuals can obtain a court order of some form against an individual without their knowledge.
Perhaps using mental health acts in some way?
Or a secret Court restriction order without the knowledge of the individual
For a long time I have been gang stalked where ever I happen to travel in the country, as I have been targeted in this way, it is highly possible that in order to gain cooperation of individuals there has been some sort of officialdom attached to a piece of written material alleged, pertaining to me that is passed pier to pier /linked via social media.
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What type of Court order please? In relation to what?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I thought obviously wrongly that I would get a text reply to the question I cannot spend anymore money I just car'nt afford it
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
That's ok a phone call is just an additional service. What type of court order is it and in relation to what?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
As outlined in the original question, thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
You said an order of some form, but in relation to what?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is very difficult to make someone understand the implications of how "gang stalking" in its variety of forms affects a victim.
If you have no knowledge of how it is directed at a victim then I have no way of explaining how it works, because it's based on attacking someone on a , psychological level, which is maintained at a constant high level,
The reasoning behind asking the original question is this, in order to try and legitimise targeting there( T,I,). The victim is branded as having done some terrible crime, which is a fabrication, a false piece or article is written, in order to successfully demonize the victim and destroy there reputation and then sent via social media in order to destroy the person in the local area and Gain support from people to join the cause of Stalking the victim.
The point is,
It is documented that some stalking groups have attempted and in some cases succeeded to file some kind of restriction orders on the victim without thier knowledge of the ( T,i. Target individual.)
I have heard that legislation in England has changed and that groups can applie for an order to be placed on an individual without him ever committing any crime, I car'nt be more specific than this as I don't know the law , hence I'm paying for this, I just wish to know if this is a possibility in this country, thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Ok - the Court will always grant an Order and someone would know about it. However there could be a circumstance, ie cruising in a city where persons are unknown that an Order is granted against 'persons unknown' to prevent it.But where individuals can be named they would always be notified of an interim order if it was made and then invited to make representations before any Order was made final.it would never be the case an order was made final without an opportunity for representation.It doesnt have to be a crime as such but the law will set down on what basis an injunction might be made. It nay be to stop someone selling assets - the sale of assets may not be a crime.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Alex, thank you so much for getting back to me, your answer is extremely helpful, really appreciate your help on this matter, thank you.
Also is this service for one question only on one day, as I've never used anything like this before, and it takes me a while to learn things, cheers.
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Sure. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance. Alex
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If an order of court is granted against a person unknown, and if it is being used by an organisation that is conducting stalking activity against thier victim,
Useing the order unknown unlawfully against that victim then,unless the material they use against that person is found then I assume it still car'nt be traced back this is the problem we car'nt find the group/ organisation or there material, or how it's being distributed in order to gain followers, if an order unknown is being used by them " allegedly" to slander with defamation the victim.
We've got to find a place to start..any ideas
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
But it wouldnt be that type of order to allow stalking. It if it stalking the persons would need to be named.As for defamation they are High Court proceedings only and you are looking at over £20,000 in legal costs to pursue that.But a stalking order cant be made without someone being named.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm total confused by that answer, its blown my mind .
How can a stalking order be made against an individual, who's commited No crime.
And stalking is supposed to be completely illegal, how is this even possible????. Cheers.
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Yes stalking is illegal, is covered by the Protection From Harassment Act.But a person who is being stalked can get a Court order in the civil Courts to stop someone from stalking.But the court would only make such an order after the person who which the order is sought against, had an opportunity to defend it.Does that clarify?Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Alex thank you, ***** ***** help, its opened, some doors, thanks.
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Good luck.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks Alex, that means alot, thanks for your help,
There is a vast amount more to this than meets the eye, which you can only really get insights into by doing alot of research as this rabbit hole goes really deep and is unbelievable in scope.
But is real, and growing in our country.
You will be astounded where this ultimately leads and it's implications for all of us,
As it has attained the accalaid of being the ultimate crime, with virtually no evidence.
I'll speek to you again sometime.
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Indeed. Hope it works out
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Cheers.
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.
Good luck! Alex