12826847

If one received a court document with untrue, slanderous allegations,

Customer Question

If one received a court document with untrue, slanderous allegations, what is the best way forward? In a situation where the biological mother was given orders by a non- biological ex-partner, in an act of vengeance and retaliation and left the UK to go back to the US, her home to improve her life after cancer and abandonment after complicated near fatal haemorrhage, what advice would you give? The document was filled with lies and obviously the non- biological ex had a higher income and had been healthy. My ex-partner has been given PR in the UK as I did not attend court but rather left the UK for the US and PR was granted the following day and subsequently enforced in the US, my son will be going back to the UK, my daughter is already there. I wish to speak to a judge and give evidence that perjury has occurred and I have evidence. Is there a likelihood of having a judge listen in the US if my son is still here?
How often is parental responsibility reversed?
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about what actually happened please
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have a 16 yr old girl and a boy of 7. I lived with a partner that is not the biological father of either of my children, he never adopted them and we were never married.
I received a court document from the High Court/ Family Division in London on 16/02/2016 at 16.30 and told I must appear the next day in court, my ex-partner had been threatening and abusive generally but he learned I wanted to go to the US where I can work as a dentist as I'm licensed in the US and have GDC registration as well. I flew to New York to seek refuge with my family. I had been contemplating this for a long time, the relationship was both emotionally and physically abusive. During the time that I was diagnosed with breast cancer he left the home 5 weeks after the diagnosis. Subsequently I underwent surgery/mastectomy 8 months later he said he would help look after the children. I sustained a near fatal haemorrhage and he left 4 days after I was discharged from hospital, my children suffered as a result.
This court document and his legal action are acts of vengeance, he is also worried about his reputation. He is a doctor.
As I was not in attendance on the 17th of February he was granted PR. I left with my 7 year old son on the 16th for NY to be with family, my daughter had been staying with him and is in the midst of her GCSE's.
On the 24th of March my son was taken from me and my ex-partner claimed an abductiin. I am a US citizen and will call the state police investigative services person who knows the case and assisted the judge today. I believe my ex-partner is unstable and has no interest in parenting my children full time. I have had a long recovery following the surgery I had, he has been very vindictive.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My illness was not mentioned in the document nor did it mention that he left me alone with 2 children after a near fatal complicated surgery. He has of course spent a lot of money and time, I have not worked regularly and am not in an ideal position. I have a job in the state of Nee York with a corporate dental company however today I will not go to work but will phone to see if I can speak with this police officer or the judge.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
New York State I have a job. Apologies for typo.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please note I am a US citizen and my children are dual passport holders. I think the US is more lenient and favours the biological parent. I want to approach the assistant and try and speak with a judge somehow today. I know that my son and ex-partner are still in New York and plan on obtaining an emergency passport at the British Consulate Tuesday I'm assuming do ideally I want to speak with someone today.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you guide me.
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
How long has he lived with the children - is their biological father named on their birth certificates?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No his name is ***** ***** the birth certificate. Only mine on both birth certificates. It has been sporadic. My daughter off and on since 4. My son sporadically since birth.
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
Then on what basis was he granted PR?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
He seeks orders that Sebadtian and Francesca be taken from me. He implies I'm violent, he has implied the children are in danger. He has a voice memo where I'm having a disagreement with my daughter. The firm was Cordell & Cordell. It's an act of vengeance he wants to make me seem unstable and unfit do that his reputation isn't tarnished and he claims he is the father at the beginning of the document because he has been with them for a long time. I did not go to court on the 16th and did not dispute it. I simply left, I initially thought it was a hoax. I'm still shocked. He wants to discredit me and he also is a very aggressive, controlling man and is becoming more so every day. I'm beside myself. He wanted to see my son once every 6-8 weeks, I am very shocked and also worried, it's completely out of character and I think it just an irrational vengeful attempt to discredit me and my children are caught in the middle. It's a nightmare.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not see a new response.
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
Which court granted the Orders
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
High court/ Family Division in London.
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
So what specific orders were made by the court can you send a copy?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How can I send you the cipy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The copy should be sent how? I am in a remote area and I have a copy in an e-mail on my phone. I am not on a laptop. I have wifi that is intermittent. What do you suggest. It is a simple document which states he was granted Parental responsibility. How shall I send it to you?
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
Can you email the the copy to Just Answer?