12826847

Our company was defrauded through fake emails (we were supposed

Customer Question

Our company was defrauded through fake emails (we were supposed to be paying to our supplier in Serbia, the fraudster wrote emails in the name of that company, and indicated a different email account; we made payment in the name of that company, but to the account of a fraudster). Please advise us what to do, after all, Barclays shouldn't have executed that payment, as the account holder wasn't correct. Is there a responsability to them, can we receive our money back from Barclays, considering that they allowed the transfer to go through although the details of the transaction were incorrect? Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.How much are we talking please?Alex