Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Case involves nissa/soca agreed settlement 20/1/10.property

Customer Question

case involves nissa/soca agreed settlement 20/1/10.property portafolio confiscated ---43 includes 2 in spain recent foi shows nissa withheld vital info that would have proved my case to t.a.s.but nissa refused to appear to be questioned.Chair said --this case is for a higher court but commissioner to appeals refused to hear case as there was no error in law--I tried to raise it via j.r. and turned down by legal aid.I found case law that also states that soca cannot confiscate any property o/s g/b.Other recent case involves d.d.a.1995 for compensation against nissa ---I AS DISABLED PERSON COULD NOT ATTEND I.U.C.SO NISSA REFERRED CASE TO SOCA WITHOUT P.P.S INVOLVEMENT---OTHER FOI SHOWS SOCA DEVIDES BALANCE OF MONIES £1.5MILLION WITH NISSA /DEPT OF JUSTICE ALL OVER £4.95 P.W.CAN YOU ADVISE
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. Is this a uk law question? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT SEE A RESPONSE-----ONLY A QUESTION-----IT IS A QUESTION ABOUT SOCA OPERATING IN BELFAST -N, .IRELAND -----I THOUGHT THAT FEE ALREADY PAID WOULD GUARANTEE AN ANSWER FROM AN EXPERT IN P.O.C.A.REGS.AS TO HOW I COULD PROGRESS THIS CASE TO JUDICAL REVIEW AND APPEAL COURT?ALEX?DO YOU HAVE T HAT EXPERTISE?I DIDNOT EXPECT TO HAVE TO PAY MORE FOR A CALL.PLEASE EXPLAIN ASAP
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel question françes mç ******* and refuñd fee
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel