12826847

I'm in a commercial garage where I have my car sales business

Customer Question

I'm in a commercial garage where I have my car sales business and the owner has still not given me my 5 year lease as promised and now they want me out within 3 days....do I have to leave??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do you have anything in writing about an initial lease please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a hand written receipt for my first months deposit signed by the landlord and it states for a 5 year lease but they never gave me a lease even after me asking several times what was going on...I've paid nearly 20 thousand pounds in rent in 10 months all for nothing they are changing the locks on the building on the 1st of April. ...and I've never been late with rent
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When did you move in? When did they give you notice?