75100385

Good Morning Could you Please clarify fees

Customer Question

Good Morning Could you Please clarify fees for Application notice form N244/ Boundary dispute. Defendants refusing to grant access for a scaled survey to be carried out . expert has disregarded the survey stating it should be scaled survey with boundary features and just a GPS survey. I have completed the forms and witness statement. Thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What would you like to know about N244 please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Court fees(can't get through to the court office as tel is busy all morning fee used to be £195 but may have changed? sorry to trouble you with this .I know your time is spent giving legal advice. I am making an application n244 for court to order defendants to allow a scaled survey to determine my boundary

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
The court fee for form n244 is £155. Does that clairfy? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes thank you. did you mean £255

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No, £155. Its £280 to issue a claim or £155 to make an application.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you yes, I send a higher fee, as I wasn't sure, hopefully they will refund the difference or ask for a new cheque

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
They should refund the difference.Does that help?Alex