Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Can a cafcas officer complete a report without speaking

Customer Question

can a cafcas officer complete a report for court without speaking to the mother of the children involved
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. If the mother of the children is involved in the care of the children, then the CAFCASS officer will need to speak with her and carry out background checks on her otherwise the CAFCASS report will be incomplete.If you are able to provide further information regarding the court application, such as who has issued it, what the ages of the children, and the current and past arrangements, I can assist you further.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.