13262538

Question regarding a Will/Probate. I have a home which I

Customer Question

question regarding a Will/Probate.
I have a home which I am renting out and currently reside in my parents home.
Can you please advise what address I will put on a Will. Will it be my rental address or my parents address ? If its my Parents address do I then show the rental address as a Asset ?
thanks
Josh
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is for a Will England (United Kingdom)
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youWhilst it is not essential it is better to use your current residential address - the use of the address is to identify who you are and has no other significance.You have no need to refer to the rental property unless you are giving it to someone specific within your Will.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much. Can I still list the rental property as an asset ?Thank yiu
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It is not sensible to list assets in a Will unless they are being specifically gifted, but you are free to do so if you wish
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much Clare - no further questions
regards
Josh
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome