12826847

I had a serious motorcycle accident, june 2013, 60mph impact

Customer Question

i had a serious motorcycle accident, june 2013, 60mph impact with car that crossed the road without stopping to look. doctors and hospital missed that i broke 3 bones in my feet, never had a proper medical examination to date, i suffered severe injury to right knee, hip, chest/back area, neck, dislocated fingers, elbow damage. lost £15,000 in earnings, nearly 3 years later my current solicitors have done nothing to investigate my injuries or try to help my pains. Car driver was convicted in court for careless driving as i was totally innocent. The defendants solicitors offered me £16,000 in settlement, my solicitors say its too low and put in for £34,000. I have injuries all over my body for life and want advice, do i change solicitors? colin
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What would you like to know about this please Colin?