12826847

I was misold a car and repairs were unsatisfactory on a car

Customer Question

I was misold a car and repairs were unsatisfactory on a car I purchased in March 2014. I am trying to obtain information before I purchased the car, as the car had sustained accidental damage. Financial Ombudsman have already investigated this matter and written a report in my favour as the Claimant. The car sustained damage before my purchase and am currently making an application to get information before my purchase. I need some help with filling in the application form to get this information. I need to know who to serve application to: ***** ***** mentioned? or just defendants?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
most of the companies are stating they need a court order for me to get the information please can you help this is urgent.
an inspector has been appointed and need this information in the next day or so as I need to submit the application
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you would like to know please?Alex