75100385

I have been in what I believe is a small road traffic accident

Customer Question

Hi, I have been in what I believe is a small road traffic accident a couple of weeks ago. Slight damage to my front bumper and damage to the other car's back door (I have pictures). We promptly swapped details, he drove off, and I reported to my insurance company. I phone him later to send me his insurance and he mumbled about a possible blood clot and have heard no more. Now I have had a call from the police for a statement around a RTC. Is there any recommendation on how I should report this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did you report it to the Police at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fine. 07565 560597
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex