Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I have been granted Tier 2 visa where my sponsor is the NHS. I have a LTD. company th

I have been granted Tier 2 visa where my sponsor is the NHS. I have a LTD. company through which I claim the assessments which I do as part of my regular job. I am the sole director of the company. about 95% of the work, which I claim through the company , is related to my sponsor and rest 5% is related to the locum work which is less than 20 hours per week. Will this effect my application for ILR in future or not?
regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already read the previous responses on the similar issue at your website.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Dear Ali, this should not affect your application for ILR in the future. Essentially, so long as your employment contract is with the NHS and you faithfully fulfill your obligations as an employee, the fact you have a limited company in the arrangement will not affect your visa situation. However, you should ensure that you are paid - yourself - by the NHS. This removes any doubt about the relationship being a personal employment one with the NHS. This will remove any doubt about getting ILR. Your visa situation is all about fulfilling your employment relationship with the NHS. If you want any further clarification, I will be happy to help further.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. Please Rate the Answer as unless you Rate the Answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your Question.