75100385

Where do I stand with regards ***** ***** removal company who were

Customer Question

Where do I stand with regards ***** ***** removal company who were paid in advance and half way through the day announced that they couldn't complete the job. They were one man short (contracted to be three and only two arrived) and 1200 cubic feet contracted to be moved in a 660 cubic feet van? They had 3/4 loaded one van full and hadn't at that point started to off load. We contacted another company who arrived within 15 minutes and completed the job. For my daughter in law I have now paid £2319 for her to move 50 yards!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How did you pay the first removal company? Did they know what was needed in advance, it just didnt turn up?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex W, my daughter in law is just racing to get hold of all paperwork and will be with my at 12.00. Are you able to call me then? 01303 247600 or ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure, I will call at 12Alex