75100385

MY SON HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF VIOLENCE IN HIS HOME OWNED BY A

Customer Question

mY SON HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF VIOLENCE IN HIS HOME OWNED BY A HOUSING TRUST.HE WAS A VULNERABLE PERSON AND WAS IN A HOSTEL AT 15 AND HOUSED IN A ONE BED FLAT WHEN HE WAS 116/17 AT 19 HE GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH A LOCAL YOUNG LAD AND ENDED U IN FELTHAM HE BELIVES THE ABOVE ATTACK WAS TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL FIGHT.HE FEELS UNSAFE AND DI NOT WANT OT RETURN TO THE HOUSING AFTER HIS STINT IN FELTHAM YOUNFG OFFENDERS AS HE FELT UNSAFE.THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION SAY THEY CANT MOVE HIM AND THAT HE SHOULD TTRY TO SAWP HIS FLAT WITH SOMEN ELSE WHICH HE IS TRYING TO DO BUT DO THEY HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS SAFETY.THE POLICE WERE INVOLVED BUT HAVE JUST FILED REPORT
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello mu name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What would you like to know about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what time will you call me at ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex