12826847

My son in law walked out on his wife and 2 small children 12

Customer Question

my son in law walked out on his wife and 2 small children 12 months ago, he moved into his new womans home within days with her children, he has now decided he is divorcing our daughter on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour?? she cant prove he slept with his new woman before leaving so our daughter is unable to divorce him for adultary, he now has decided also he wants his to come of the mortgage so he can get a new mortgage with his new woman, our daughter can only just afford to pay the full mortgage on her own but he is insisted that he still wants a big cut of the sale when eventually she has to sell even though she will have paid the mortgage alone for a 15 years till the youngest is 18, Help please we are at the end of out tether
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?What other assets are there and what income do they each have?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont have this information just needed sonme advice for her as she is not coping well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He only has some of his wages put through the books at work his employer doesnt declare some of it this has happened through out the marriage and he earns extra money working cash in hand foreigners as a joiner, our daughter cannot physically prove this unfortunately there is aprox 80,000 left on the morgage
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have a joint loan but he is refusing to pay it
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Is he paying child maintenance?Best guess on the value of the property?